Circuits Parallèles offers thematic touristic tours to you, accessible on every mobile device or computer. The tours are not accompanied so that you can be totally free. Your guide is your smartphone or your tablet!
Choose your tour, a quick presentation appears: major points of interest, length of the tour, the public it targets, the means of transport... Once you bought it, and the payment is recorded, you can download the whole tour on the chosen device. After the download is over, you no longer need an internet connection.
The tour includes the precise itinerary of the route, historical and anecdotal comments and practical information such as opening hours, prices, access for persons with reduced mobility, length...
In any case, the price of the tour does not include the entrance fees of the sites nor the transports cost.Flick through a tour
› Frequently Asked Questions
1) How can I obtain the touristic tour I have bought?
Once the purchase is done and confirmed by a payment, the tour is at your service in your account to be downloaded.
2) What is the format of the digital file containing the touristic tour?
It is a PDF file.
3) Is this digital file incompatible with some devices?
Insofar as the tour is a PDF file and your device can open this type of format, the file containing the tour can be downloaded without problems.
4) How much time do I have to download the file after buying it?
You have 14 (fourteen) calendar days to download the file after buying it.
5) How can I download the tour on my smartphone?
From your smartphone (Iphone or Androïd), connect on the website www.circuitsparalleles.com; on the page « my account », the tour you have bought can be downloaded by clicking on « Download ».
6) How can I download the tour on my tablet?
From your tablet (Ipad or Androïd), connect on to the website www.circuitsparalleles.com; on the page « my account », the tour you have bought can be downloaded by clicking on « Download ».
7) How can I download the tour on my computer?
From your computer, connect on the website www.circuitsparalleles.com; on the page « my account », the tour you have bought can be downloaded by clicking on « Download ».
8) Once I have downloaded the file, how much time does it remain at my disposal?
You have 5 (five) downloads on a period of 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the date of the purchase (and not from the date of the first download).
9) I have not managed to download the tour on my smartphone/computer/tablet. What should I do?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org; and we will help you to solve your problem and enjoy our tours.
10) I have downloaded the tour on my computer/smartphone/tablet but I'd rather use it on a different device. How?
You have 5 (five) downloads so you can download it on several devices.
11) Do I have to be connected to internet to follow the tour?
No, once the tour is downloaded on your mobile device, it is available off-line.
12) Can I print the tour after downloading it?
Yes, it is possible to print the tour.
13) Can Circuits Parallèles make my tickets reservations for the sites or monuments presented during a tour?
Circuits Parallèles is not a ticket website and does not make reservations.